Hooked On Golf Blog's FORMER LOCATION

This site has moved to:
http://www.hookedongolfblog.com

Thursday, December 16, 2004

What golf gear is Santa bringing?

Santa was wondering what golf gear he can drop by for me this year on the 25th...

My golf gear is top of the line. I may skimp at the grocery store and buy generic raisin bran, but I don't skimp on my golf gear. There's not a club in my bag I'd replace. I have 4 golf bags, countless accessories, tons of premium balls (ProV1, HX Black), a Sun Mountain 3 wheeler.... I could go on.

When my wife asks me what golf stuff she can get me for my birthday or Christmas I tell her don't bother... Besides, I have pro shop money anyway.

So I guess there really isn't anything golf gear related for my Christmas list. Quite frankly, I don't think Santa can afford any of the golf gear I'd be asking for anyway. Now if Santa wanted to sponser a golf trip to say...Augusta, I'd be interested...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home