Hooked On Golf Blog's FORMER LOCATION

This site has moved to:
http://www.hookedongolfblog.com

Friday, December 10, 2004

Caller #7

I'm a Utah native but NOT mormon. I went to the University of Utah and I've attended all their basketball and football games since I was probably 4 or 5 years old.

So this year has been awesome with the football team going 11-0 under coach Urban Meyer. Bye bye coach, have fun at Flordia.

So my beloved Utes are the first team EVER to bust the BCS fiasco. They're playing in the Fiesta Bowl in Tempe, AZ. I'm quite poor right now so I couldn't pony up the $900/person for a plane ticket, game ticket & hotel room.

I called the local radio station today and managed to be "caller #7." Two times per day for two weeks this station has a contest and the 7th caller's name gets put into a hat. One week from tomorrow (or today since it's 12:25am) they will draw one name out of the 20. That person will win a trip for 2 to the Fiesta Bowl including airfare, hotel and game tickets.

Please please please let them draw my name next Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home