Hooked On Golf Blog's FORMER LOCATION

This site has moved to:
http://www.hookedongolfblog.com

Sunday, December 05, 2004

You can only understand if you golf

I've got a pal who lives about 2300 miles from me. He's my best friend and he's a big time blogger. His blog has had 6,000,000 hits this year! So he talked me into playing around with blogs. This is my first real blog so here goes!

I'm a golf freak. I play 4-5 times per week. I'm self employed and I pretty much prioritize my work schedule around my golf rounds. I should be more serious about my business life but I swear I have a major addiction. It could be worse I guess. I could have an alcohol addiction or drug addiction. It's just golf so it is no harm, except it can be expensive.

I get so mad sometimes I swear I'll never play again. As soon as one of my golf buddies calls up I'm out the door. I've got a core group of about 8 guys who are all very good golfers. Most are 5 handicaps or less. We even have a couple of scratch players. We always bet and have many team games. It is a lot of fun and I can usually come out ok with my bets if I play well. I can pay for my round and make a buck or two with a decent round.

Well ok that is my basic first post. I'm going to try to set up this blog and make it look cool now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home