Hooked On Golf Blog's FORMER LOCATION

This site has moved to:
http://www.hookedongolfblog.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

WELCOME TO THE EMERGENCY HOOKED ON GOLF BLOG LOCATION!

Last night at 2:00am or so the server for www.hookedongolfblog.com fried. There was a quadruple redundant RAID setup there. The original drive became corrupt and the raid just backed up the corruption.

The main HOG server will be down for at least a day before I can even LOOK at it to see what has been lost. I do have a backup of the database which means all the posts will be there. The mods I've done to the template and many of the images may be missing.

It's going to take me a few days to get things back up to speed. So I've got you pointed here to my former blog location until I get HOG back up to full speed.

This will give me the chance to upgrade my blog software and add a couple of new features I was waiting on.

In the mean time, enjoy this picture of TIGER WOODS' house:



I apologize for the inconvenience.

mediaguru