Hooked On Golf Blog's FORMER LOCATION

This site has moved to:
http://www.hookedongolfblog.com

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Tiger & Phil: Heavyweight Championship

Today's Ford Championship at Doral was one of the best and most entertaining PGA events I've watched in a long time. Tiger was spectacular with a 63 which included knocking his drive onto a 372 yard par 4 (330 carry to the middle of the green).

Phil, despite driving the ball poorly, answered Tiger's charge with a fine 66.

The final round tomorrow should be a lot of fun. Tiger and Phil are both playing well. Could this be the big heavyweight championship bout we've all been wanting?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger RED said…

    Phil is the man! But Tiger is a Champ and he's been there done that so I don't know if Phil will ever get the #1 spot.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey this blog is not about golf fitness equipment. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on golf fitness equipment and it brought me to your blog on Tiger & Phil: Heavyweight Championship. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog mediaguru and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
    If you do not mind I may snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home